WHAT: Only area Collectibles Show featuring Music (Vinyl/CD/DVD), Comics, Pop Culture, Toys, Movie Items and Memorabilia
WHERE: inside Valley Creek Mall, Woodbury, MN (1 block west of 494/Valley Creek Rd [Exit 59])
WHEN: SATURDAY 9am – 3pm
NOTES / DETAILS:
· Located in an affluent east Twin Cities metro suburb’s only indoor mall
· Key mall tenants include Keys Café, Ace Hardware, Subway, Lifeway Christian Books, Warner-Stellian, MN School of Cosmetology, and the new Sole Mio Italian restaurant. Music-Go-Round, McDonalds, and Pizza Hut located just across the street and Burger King, Target, Rainbow, Kohls, MGM, and Barnes & Noble are all located nearby.
· Accommodations- Hampton Inn located half block away and Red Roof Inn is just across the bridge.
· WI-FI - Free on site, via Keys Café
· FREE Show Admission to all customers—which increases much casual traffic
· Plenty of free and ample mall parking—no downtown or uptown traffic to deal with.
· Show hours are 9am – 3pm, but the mall opens at 6am and Keys Café (busy on Saturday for breakfast) opens at 7am. Dealers can open as early as 7am to take advantage of this crowd and get an early start, if desired.
· Easily accessed location just off a major highway and ideal for any Wisconsin travelers
DEALER INFO and COST:
· Cost is a low $30 per 8ft. table (plus ample room around your table for addl. displays) – PREPAID and all spaces/table locations will be reserved, per the mall’s requirement. Half tables MAY be available at half cost, depending on demand - please inquire directly regarding.
• Ideally (but not required), dealers would carry more than one line of product (i.e. - you have vinyl & comics, or you carry trading cards, CDs, toys & games)- the more lines carried, the more interesting your selection will be and the more diverse the overall offering is.
· Wall space can be requested but is not guaranteed, as store windows (which tables may be in front of) cannot be covered up for this show. Electricity is limited as well.
· Dealers responsible for any appropriate state or local taxes incurred
· Contact / Feedback: Dealers will be given an anonymous simple feedback form to fill out at the end of each show, to help improve things and provide other good ideas. Additionally, we will update you immediately of any new news (via email or other), so you are as prepared as possible to be successful at the show.
· This is a family-friendly show in a small shopping mall, so no adult or perceived offensive materials allowed, even if collectible/nostaglia (includes Playboys and anything similar).
· Hi-Score Video Games is a mall tenant, so we have been asked that no other dealers carry video games of any platform, or any theatrical movies on DVD or VHS
Hi-Score will be participating and has the mall exclusivity on these product lines, per mall policy.
ADVERTISING / PROMOTION:
· City Pages print ad & their Promotions e-Newsletter insertion week-of-show
· Extensive flyering/postering throughout the metro and west WI